Ok it’s the clash of the titans tomorrow in Foxborough. Kicking back on a Sunday afternoon with a couple of beers watching two Hall of Fame Quarterback duke it out isn’t a bad way to adjust into Winter, especially if you for some strange reason live in the North like I do.
How do you make this play? It’s a tricky one for sure and not likely easy on the handicappers out there. Yeehaw, here are some great betting notes to consider:
- Four of the last five games between Denver and New England have gone OVER the posted total. Translation: look for tomorrow to be high scoring.
- New England is 26-3 SU in its last 29 games at home.
- Since their bye week, the Denver Broncos are 4-0 SU and ATS.
- The home team is 8-2 SU and ATS in the last 10 games between the Broncos and the Patriots.
- The over under records, important for totals betting, are 6-2 for the Patriots and 5-2 for the Broncos.
- Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games.
- Denver is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver’s last 5 games.
- Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road.
- New England is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New England’s last 5 games.
- New England is 9-3 ATS in its last 12 games at home.
- New England is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home.
So you might be say to yourself right now: what. the. hell? That’s nothing but an unhelpful list of straight-up and ATS stats you dick.
Well yes and thanks but no, they’re useful.
Free pick? Take the over on this bad boy at 55.5 total point Brady and Manning will chew up 30+ points each without much of a problem.