The end of the NFL season is within sight. With each remaining week, some playoff hopefuls close the deal while others watch their dreams get dashed.
In Week 15:
- The Cardinals and Rams gave us one of the lowest totals we’ve seen in a game yet this season – and a rare matchup without a TD too.
- The Colts beat the Texans 17-10 to lock down AFC South.
- Aaron Rodgers – WTF happened man? Did I jinx it by calling you for MVP?
- The AFC East goes to the Pats after winning against Miami 41-13.
- My poor sucky Bears were a stepping stone for the Saints on Monday in their climb to the top of NFC South.
- A 22-10 win over the Chargers gave the Broncos the top spot in AFC West.
Week 15 Quick Picks
I predicted a lot of OVERs in Week 15, but apparently the offensive lines are saving themselves for the playoffs. We ended up seeing some intense defensive plays resulting in pretty low scoring contests this past week.
Let’s see how my picks stacked up:
Cardinals vs Rams
Okay, so I was wrong about the Rams taking it. The Cardinals held there own and kept themselves in the race with Seattle, but one thing I did right was call the Under. Waaaaay under at 12-6.
Texans vs Colts
Things went great for Indianapolis on Sunday, but not so much for Houston. At 17-10, the Colts sealed their top spot in the AFC South but Luck didn’t push the total (set at 49) into an OVER like I predicted.
49ers vs Seahawks
The 49ers are officially out! The Seahawks blowout I predicted sort of came to fruition on Sunday, but the pitifully low total of 38 couldn’t be broken. Now it’s up to the Cardinals vs Seahawks matchup in Week 16 to determine at last who’s #1 in the NFC West.
Cowboys vs Eagles
Saints vs Bears
With the total set at 54, the boys were 8 points off from making me right about the OVER – but the Saints did win though. (A very rare time when I’m sad about being right. *sigh* Time to play spoiler Bears!)
Week 15 Best Moments
The Cowboys and Eagles gave some great gif moments this weekend, but the Jets-Titans brawl takes the cake for most entertaining video.
We’ll start with this hilarious attempted sacking of Romo:
And move right along to that time Ryan Fitzpatrick broke his leg (ouch)…
This probably hurt a lot too.
No fake punt for you!
Back to the Cowboys for Dez making this TD like it’s nothing at all…
Here’s Rodgers’ twin brother who played on Sunday and reeaaally sucked:
And would any highlight reel be complete without an endzone dance from Beckham Jr? No. No it would not.
Finally, the Jets vs Titans fight I promised you: