Let’s look at the Preseason Week 2 odds and preview for day 2, but first here are the scores from yesterday matches:
Preseason Week 2 Odds and Preview Day 2
Friday August 19
New York Jets at Washington Redskins (7:30 p.m.)
- The Redskins are favorites -3 (-120) over the Jets though 54% of the bettors disagree. The total is set at 39 with 69% of bettors favoring the Under.
- The Jets are hoping OL Freddie Bishop to give Kirk Cousins serious things to think about.
- Geno Smith and Bryce Petty are on the run for QB backup position. Let’s see who wins it.
- Keith Marshall’s performance today might determine large part of his future with Washington.
Miami Dolphins at Dallas Cowboys (8 p.m., NFL Network)
- Odds opened at -4 favoring the Cowboys. Right now the spread is 0 with the dolphins at -120 and 53% of bettors agreeing. The total is set at 40.5 with 59% favoring the Over.
- Arian Foster will make his debut against Dallas.
- Tony Romo will play at least a series against the Dolphins, but Dak Prescott seems to be the one to get most of the action.He is Jerry Jones fave.
Arizona Cardinals at San Diego Chargers (9 p.m.)
- No spread on this one either but 61% of bettors are favoring the Cardinals. The total is set at 40.5 and 59% of bettors are favoring the Over.
- Both teams lost last week.
- Chargers weak run defense will be again tested by Cardinals star RB David Johnson.
- An interesting matchup will be Patrick Peterson and Keenan Allen, look for a lot of action there.
- Joey Bosa is holding out for another week.